What's the role?
Responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations develop, document & execute process/engineering solution for new/existing processes/solution/ products as the case may be. Individual must be able to assess incomplete/ malformed design requirements and develop a course of solution/action to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
Must be a top-tier DevOps engineer with proven proficiency in CI/CD environments. Would be contributing to a wide range of services impacting user experience in cars such as routing algorithms, traffic, road sign and hazard updates served as REST and native APIs. Must have good communication skills and be passionate about integration etc. specially with OEM platform.
- Configure, run, monitor and improve complex CI/CD pipelines to support SW development and processing of location data
- Apply and extended CI/CD tools and execute end-to-end ownership of your developed software stack, including DevOps and testing aspects.
- Deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations develop, document & execute process/engineering solution for new/existing processes/solutions/products
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs. Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Use open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project. Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards and develop ways to improve the monitoring and backlogs.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
- 5+ years of experience primarily focused in DevOps environment
- Decent working knowledge of one or more public cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Good hands-on experience in DevOps tools like GIT/Stash, Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Solid experience with design and implementation of embedded firmware that meets real-time, low-power, reliability, and security requirements, under hardware resource constraints
- Hands-on experience with integration, bring-up, testing, and debugging of software on hardware platforms;
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, AWS, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Docker, CI/CD tools, Python, GitLab, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (DEVOPS) would be a part of the Professional Services - Global Solution Engineering.
You will be tasked with evolving and maintaining HERE Automotive SDK and associated backend services; an SDK that offers functionality on various domains: Routing, Rendering, Search, System, Traffic, Guidance used to enable in-car navigation use cases. Will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers.