Sr Account Executive
- Panvel, India
What's the role?
As a Sr Account Executive, you are a sales professional with experience in opening new logos and accounts in industry verticals like travel and logistics, media, telecommunications or retail. You work with minimum supervision and believe in solving business problems rather than just push your product. In addition to opening new accounts, you will also be managing a few current accounts.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying, interpreting, and communicating key drivers & trends at the client organization and within the industry to help shape the strategic direction of HERE.
- Leading business development activities with appropriate technical and management staff to develop solutions and proposals for both potential and existing customers.
- Implementing strategic sales plans to generate revenue to the tune of 2 million + Euros.
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, appropriate price schedules, etc.
- Participating in trade shows, exhibitions and other customer marketing activities to enhance the use and sale of HERE services and products.
- Preparing and delivering weekly sales progress reports and monthly business forecasts.
- Participating in contract negotiations.
- Providing inputs on sales plans and forecasts.
Who are you?
You are strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and work experience.
- 8+ years + of relevant sales experience (‘Hunting and/or farming)
- Understanding of the target industry verticals ie, travel and logistics, media, telecom or retail
- Understanding of emerging competitors’ strategies/actions and develops counter-strategies ensuring that HERE continues as the leading digital map database supplier.
- Ability to quickly develop a core understanding of the database, related software and hardware platforms, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to understand the customer’s key financial measures and HERE’s accounting methods with an emphasis on accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- Ability to establish and nurture influential customer relationships with an emphasis on facilitating company-to-company executive level relationships.
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Ability to inspire a cross-functional team to consistently exceed customer expectations by effectively leveraging internal and external resources.
- Ability to transcend “traditional boundaries” and work collaboratively at all levels.
- Strong understanding of the Indian market.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top