Senior Systems Engineer
- León de los Aldama, Mexico
What's the role?
The Global Content Operations (GCO) Business Planning team executes against a diverse set of objectives and transformations to focus on operational excellence and Agile ways of working within HERE Technologies. We are accelerating our enterprise-wide innovation enablement process and toolsets, allowing us to maintain a strict focus while enabling our businesses to make state-of-the-art decisions and solutions. We are on the front lines driving and supporting all business planning in GCO and at the HERE corporate level. We bridge the gap between strategy and execution through our HERE program management tools which bring critical initiatives to life. We deliver the ideal mix of Agile principles and practices to optimize organizational performance.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Information Management Solutions that streamline project-planning, execution and reporting aligned with current Agile and Lean practices. Solutions include a variety of applications and reporting tools that support portfolio & project management and metrics throughout the agile product realization cycle. In collaboration with the team, you will use Agile and Kanban methods to develop and support while cooperating with business users to manage new functionality, changes, and enhancements to our internal solutions. You will play a senior role and will mentor and counsel others in the team.
- Lead efforts surrounding the Clarity-based Core Process Redesign solutions that support the operational and content creation groups
- Drive the effective design, development, and implementation of a variety of reporting tools and solutions; including but not limited to Tableau
- Manage databases and toolkits in the development of business solutions; including but not limited to Oracle, Postgres, Sequel Server, and Clarity PPM
- Drive the implementation of a standardized platform for scorecard reporting and generate the metrics, reports and dashboards for Content Creation and Operational Leadership teams
- Actively work with Operational and Content Creation teams to expand the use of Clarity PPM processes and tools
- Collaborate with and lead software engineers and business analyst in the development and support of IMT Solutions
- Participate in high level architectural discussions and decisions
- Maintain and expand the use Agile Project and Portfolio Management by actively participating in internal Agile teams, and by working with the vendor (CA) in the definition of roadmaps for tools such as Clarity and Agile Vision
Who are you?
You are a Sr Business Systems Analyst with both Functional and Technical experience, primarily in the CA Clarity PPM tool. You will be successful with much of the following:
- 8+ years of minimum experience in functional and operational roles to implement world class systems, tools and applications
- Experience in evaluating, defining, and redesigning business and operational processes to improve quality, productivity, performance, and financial results
- Familiarity with SOAP and WSDL standards; XML/XOG/ gel script
- Familiarity with Oracle 12, including SQL, Stored Procedures, DB Triggers, etc and MySQL databases
- Working Knowledge of ETL Tools/Integration Tools/ETL Scripting Using Pentaho ETL, Python, REST API, SOAP API
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree. Advanced degree preferred
- Ability and desire to travel on a limited basis
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunities to learn cool new things
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Come join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top