Senior Account Executive Telco Media & Technology - DACH
- Frankfurt, Germany
What's the role?
HERE is a location data and technology platform, providing a development environment (HERE Workspace), a data exchange (HERE Marketplace), map creation and visualization capabilities (HERE Studio) and a set of location services (HERE Location Services). These capabilities leverage the Reality Index, a rich source of location contextual data that captures relationships between places and things. We empower our customers, partners and developers to achieve better outcomes by leveraging our different location centric capabilities. The company has more than 9,000 employees across 56 countries.
Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach focused on:
- Transport & Logistics (T&L)
- Telco, Media and Technology (TMT)
- Retail and Financial Services.
For the DACH region we’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive to drive our solutions portfolio for our key accounts within Telco, Media and Technology.
For this you will:
- Develop annual business plans: for assigned vertical, outline clear strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Deliver revenue targets & growth plans: drive growth by closing new large deals, upselling and co-creating in order to hit your revenue and booking targets.
- Lead complex licensing deals for location data and technology platform working with the different internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop great executive-level relationships: build and nurture C-level relationships; drive customer excitement; detect and develop new opportunities for revenue growth; leverage team to build business cases.
- Analyze markets, develop strong customer understanding, find new insights that can drive our roadmap, understand HERE strength and how it can resolve specific problems or deliver value to specific vertical industries; spot low hanging fruit, invest in long-term opportunities and drive proper value based selling approach.
- Be a team player and develop harmonious cross group collaboration: engage with all required global groups such as strategic partner teams, solution partner teams, industry solutions teams, portfolio teams, product management, professional services teams, licensing & business operations, legal, and program management.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution: ensure top quality business planning, sales forecasting and reporting.
Who are you?
Most likely you will recognize yourself in the following profile.
- 7+ years business development and sales experience including enterprise software sales, co-creation, and solution selling with a focus on quota-carrying roles.
- You have a proven track record of identifying, negotiating, and closing large-scale deals.
- Experience within Telco, Media and/or Technology
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms, SaaS and IoT.
- You are an active listener with a commercial mindset and eager to learn.
- Ability to build and maintain long term customer & partner relationships.
- Demonstrated experience of cross-boundary collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience of strategic sales planning.
- You are getting things done and have a hands-on mentality.
What do we offer?
Our culture is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. We offer a very interesting compensation package always taking personal development and a healthy work-life balance in consideration. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top