Sales Solutions Architect
- Jakarta, Indonesia
What's the role?
The Business & Solutions Architecture team helps and enable our direct sales force on the technical aspects of bids and pursuits. This team takes primary responsibility for working on the technical aspects of RFPs and RFQs. We are looking at expanding our team in Indonesia.
As a Sales Solution Architect, your main responsibilities will include:
- Evangelizing, demonstrating and proving the capabilities of HERE Location Platform and HERE Technical Assets in web and mobile applications.
- Designing and crafting solutions that will deliver against identified customer requirements and associated problem definition, including preparation of storyboard and UX integrated with both client and HERE assets.
- Rolling-up your sleeves and performing hands-on coding to create working demos and PoC's to show customers the numerous maps and location-based capabilities of HERE Technologies against customer specific requirements and use cases. You will remove technical and competitive blockers to sales
- Understanding and articulating how our technical assets contribute to offerings proposed to the customer and to the overall value proposition.
- Developing implementation plans for taking projects from a conceptual phase to full-scale production
- Providing direct technical expertise for opportunities in one or multiple domains of knowledge
- Providing feedback to sales, product marketing, and product management on current and future product requirements
- Developing and communicating project specifications/progress and maintain ongoing dialogue, including escalations, when appropriate to management and product development teams.
Who are you?
You will be successful in this role if you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience of which 5+ years in technical pre-sales, technical consulting or similar roles
- Software development experience in Java or Scala
- Proven customer facing skills and a consistent track record in major account management
- Previous experience in crafting and delivering large-scale software solutions to market
- Technical application solution selling experience with Cloud applications and services
- Understanding of Agile software development philosophies and methodologies - particularly the tools and practices around SCRUM
- Knowledge of Android and iOS mobile operating systems.
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems such as Jira and Bugzilla
- Good Communication skills in English
- Exposure to working in AWS, Azure or any other major cloud environments
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top