Product Owner I
- Mumbai, India
What's the role?
We are looking for a Product Owner with tried experience in the development of key internal and customer-facing applications.
The Product Owner will work closely with product managers, architects, data analysts and other developers in a dynamic environment including multiple platforms, architectures and technologies. The individual should be ambitious, creative and dedicated, and should have a deep understanding of the software development processes and methodologies. This is a full-time position based in Mumbai.
As a team member you will:
- Work with product managers, architects and designers to understand customer expectations and business values of the product
- Work closely with the squad and write epics and user stories with acceptance criteria for the agile team backlog
- Write user stories with sufficient detail for agile team to size
- Manage scope and priority of backlog
- Provide guidance to agile team during sprint planning
- Groom and prioritize backlog in a regular cadence
- Review sprint and accept or reject user story completion based on acceptance criteria
- Coordinate communications between agile team and stakeholders
- Develop project scopes, objectives and milestones, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensure technical feasibility
- Work with product managers to communicate project statuses and identify, address and escalate potential setbacks and risks
- Identify, track and manage risks, and escalate when necessary
- Organize sprint and milestone demonstrations with stakeholders
- Manage inter-team dependencies to prevent impediments and foster collaboration
- Leverage JIRA, Confluence, Office365 and other tools to provide metrics and reports for sprint management and reporting
Who are you?
5+ years of experience working in agile software teams
3+ years of experience working on software projects with Web UI and Web Services
3+ years of Agile Product Owner experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
Experienced with planning and tracking tools, like JIRA and Confluence
Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or relevant work experience
Experience working with remote teams
Experience working in a DevOps environment
Familiar with cloud platforms like AWS
Agile Product Owner Certification is nice to have
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top