Partner Account Manager II
- Bangalore, India
What's the role?
The Partner Account Manager owns the end to end relationship with assigned Partners and executes to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its Partners. This role will promote, upsell and cross-sells the HERE product & services stack focusing on the business benefits of each technology. This role is expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver an industry leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately lead to sales growth. The Partner Account Manager understands the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develops relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity. This Partner Account Manager role will be based in Bangalore, India and will focus on large India System Integrators.
- Sells the full breath of HERE products, services and solutions through one or more strategic Partners and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Co-operates closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives), where appropriate
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience
- Acts as a strategic advisor to HERE Partners, HERE Sales Teams and HERE Business Groups
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE "Reality Index" strategy to internal/external stakeholders
Who are you?
- 10+ years of experience within the IT and Communications industry, with proven experience in building and managing partnerships
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a Partner Program governance structure
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships with multiple Partners
- Capable of travel extensively to key operations, Partners and customers across the region
- Participate successfully in virtual teams and is very familiar with different cultures and ways to solve problems on a global basis
- Deep understanding of the "Digital" opportunities leveraging technology- and business-disruption in a transformative approach
- Deep knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from partnerships
- Experience from working, and successfully navigating cultural differences, in key regions around the world
- Experienced manager in transforming (virtual) teams to new objectives and has an ability to work effectively at all levels and cross-functionally with proven communication and management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Management or Business Administration Masters Preferred
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top