Lead Devops Engineer
- Mumbai, India
What's the role?
- Be the main point of contact for all DevOps activities within the Map Rendering Team.
- These activities include, but are not limited to: CI/CD, tools and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the global backlog of tools, infrastructure and CI/CD activities across all teams.
- Manage and mentor the teams working on these activities
- Ensure compliance with company-wide policies for infrastructure
- Lead the architecture and rollout of new infrastructure
- Design and write code, tools.
- Design infrastructure and tools that can scale.
- Automate everything that can be automated.
- Care about CI/CD
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally to improve the test assets and our ways of working
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
Who are you?
- BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering projects in cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of software testing requirements and methods - testing process, principles, techniques
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Ruby or Python
- Provide tier 3 level support – participating on a 24x7 call rotation
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Groovy
- Knowledge of control version systems, i.e. git
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Knowledge of AWS or any other Cloud provider
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top