Lead Developer (Python)
- Mumbai, India
What's the role?
You as a member of our Location Graph Team will work closely together with Developers and Product Owners in Berlin and Boston, as well as the global HERE community.Together with specialists in an international team you work on evolving and challenging technologies to power enterprise grade next-generation service
In this role you will develop scalable frameworks and infrastructure that will help engineers develop, test, debug and release software. You will care about code health, performance, stability, testability and maintainability. You will need to work with multiple different technologies, frameworks, languages and tools to achieve this goal. From time to time you will be faced with completely new paradigms and you are fine with it. In addition you will:
- Write clean, fast code to implement new features
- Learn and play with the code that is about to change and think how to improve it
- Make sure the existing code that is about to change has enough test coverage
- Do a code review or respond to yours.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams across the company.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated, creative and proactive individual with strong understanding of the software development processes and methodologies. In addition you should have:
- Bachelor or Masters In Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Technical expertise with 7+ years of industry experience including 4-5 years of hands on experience with Python and minimum one year of experience of Python 3.7
- Intimate knowledge of algorithms and common data structures, OOPS principles or architectural skills
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle processes CI/CD
- Hands-On experience in AWS Cloud and leveraging open-source tools/solutions and frameworks
What do we offer?
We will support you in delivering your day to day tasks and achieving your personal goals and develop your skills. Personal development is highly encouraged at HERE. You can take different courses and trainings at our online University and join cross-functional team projects within our Talent Platform. Our office is located with easy access by public transportation options and offers great canteen facilities with extra attention to healthy food.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: In vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or this link.
In this role you will be part of our Location Graph team and you will be and using Data and Relationships amongst them to extract insights and power the autonomous world. The team provides accurate location information for leading mapping applications and play a key role in the HERE platform.The underlying digital HERE map data is used in many of the leading navigation systems where customers rely on HERE quality for use in their business-critical applications based on our automotive grade accuracy, detail and completeness.Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient, and who strive for the best.
Back to top