You will be responsible for managing orders and enquires for all Wholesale(OW) related customers, providing excellent Customer Service and using the resources available to you to support our customers throughout the lifecycle of their order. In addition knowledge of Rep support queries and order processing providing support to the external sales team and facilitating the Lab import ,dealing with any queries relating to the import/invoicing etc.
You will be coordinating orders and liaising with the Warehouse ensuring customer liaison at all touch points regarding the status of their orders.
The role holder will be expected to be responsible for the following:
- Labline - Daily lab import, dealing with all queries, using BUPA portal to ship lab invoices
- Bespokes - Requesting bespokes and logo mockups for Optident & HS,
- Aquacare - Queries, sending AC spreadsheet to Velopex every Friday am, sending installs and service sheet to Owen
- General - queries, opening accounts, closing accounts
- Rep support (COVER cases, queries, processing orders, WDB bundles, car & course stock when needed)
- Wholesale (COVER processing orders, queries, quotes)
- General team support
- Reveal- administration and processing for Reveal team
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
Skill & Experience:
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good objection handling skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word and databases
We believe the type of person best suited to this role will be:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Reliability and a desire to "go the extra mile"
- Work well under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy up to 5 days holiday each year
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Apps
- Employee discounts
- A hybrid, flexible working culture
About Henry Schein:
At Henry Schein, our mission is to provide innovative, integrated health care products and services; and to be trusted advisors and consultants to our customers - enabling them to deliver the best quality patient care and enhance their practice management efficiency and profitability.
We know that our Team Schein Members (TSMs) are integral to bringing our mission to life and our success has been built on the commitment of Team Schein, a highly motivated and diverse group of professionals who are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. Every TSM shares a singular focus, fostering an environment that allows each of us to achieve our goals.
Henry Schein offers a diverse range of career opportunities, and we firmly believe that by fostering an environment built on ethics, open communications, mutual benefits, creativity, and recognition of the contributions of all TSMs-at all levels-we can help ensure that our best years are yet to come. As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our integrated approach to diversity and inclusion ensures success by cultivating our Culture, recruiting, and retaining diverse Talent, supporting our Marketplace, and continuing our commitment to Society.
As a business we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities as a Corporate Citizen, and we've been recognised for nine consecutive years by Ethisphere as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies.
Henry Schein is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment in all spheres of its operation. Henry Schein UK Holdings strives to operate a policy of equal opportunity and not discriminate against any person gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.