What You'll Do
- Partner with the HelloSign management team and lead us as our financial advisor.
- Own the company's financial plan including regular updates and adjustments to the financial model and communication of key elements to the management team.
- Drive the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long-range financial planning. Plan for the downside and find opportunities for upside.
- Complete monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis and drive accountability across the company.
- Oversee external firms (accounting/tax/audit) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the monthly accounting close process.
- Communicate and present our financial results to relevant audiences including company updates, investor updates, board updates and materials.
- Lead strategic analysis of major initiatives and products to assess ROI, Payback Period, etc. Evaluate the risks/rewards and provide the data to enable better business decisions.
- Advise on compensation strategy including equity and bonus planning.
- Optimize cash flow and handle treasury management.
- Assist the sales cycle on price negotiations with large enterprise customers.
- Streamline the billing process, including selection of financial systems that will support billing and financial operations.
- Build and develop the Finance and Accounting Team from the ground up.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusivity, and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- Collaborate and share financial best practices. We are continuous learners.
- Deliver meaningful feedback to your teammates. We believe in radical candor and promote active transparency.
Who You Are
- You have 10-15 years of progressive finance leadership experience.
- You have experience at a venture-backed SaaS company (ideally post Series B), with VP responsibility for financial planning, analysis, accounting, and audited financials. You are fluent in SaaS metrics.
- Your track record shows you are a trusted advisor and business partner. You can drive business insights, actions, and accountability across departments with a customer service-oriented attitude.
- You are an accomplished leader and coach. You can manage and build an all-star team.
- You can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- You exhibit strong written and oral communication skills and can influence across the organization. You inspire confidence and can garner support for strategic initiatives.
- You are adept at change management and defining new processes.
- You are experienced in developing and presenting business plans, models, and financial forecasts to management and the investment community.
- You can select and implement billing and ERP systems.
- You are diligent. You have an eye for details and strive for accuracy and operational excellence.
- You are scrappy, can show your grit, and are willing to pitch in where needed.
- You apply good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- Bonus Points: You have previously raised VC financing or assisted with M&A.
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
It’s Berenice’s responsibility to bring the HelloSign brand to life. communicating with audiences in an engaging and impactful way. She collaborates across teams to keep visual messaging cohesive.
Back to top