Technical Support Representative
- Achieve expert working knowledge of our products. You will be the first stop point for troubleshooting and must know how to use our products (don’t worry - we will train you).
- Troubleshooting reported bugs partnering with the Customers and Engineers to reproduce and assist with diagnosing issue.
- Explore feature requests that are unclear until the point you have reached a full understanding of what the customer is asking for and why.
- Act as a guide for our customers when they are configuring and integrating our products into other products. Identify and document the reason the customer contacted us and advise on any forming trends that may impact the larger customer base.
- Actively contribute to the development, documentation, and enforcement of processes and policies within the organization.
- Increase overall customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding customer support metrics and service levels.
- 2 years working in Technical Support in the SaaS industry - You understand the complexities of the SaaS world and how to keep our customers happy!
- Proven experience walking customers through the troubleshooting process.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- Previous experience working with and troubleshooting software that integrates with other tools such as Salesforce (ideally, you have been a Salesforce admin and/or heavily used Salesforce before).
- A love for helping customers and delivering satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve.
- HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
- In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
- We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
- We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
Content Marketing Manager
Claire is HelloSign’s chief wordsmith—developing all the content for the company blog and website with the Marketing Team. She also works with the Sales Team to create sales decks and other company collateral.
Back to top