Technical Implementation Manager
- Project manage and own the scoping of the customer's technology requirements. Document specifications for building the solution. Thoroughly conduct customer needs assessments and advise them on how our product(s) can provide value.
- Build and customize workflows using the HelloWorks product and workflow engine by using a combination of tools, scripting languages, and JSON.
- Own the communication of project status, issues, and risks as they arise. Extreme ownership of troubleshooting the entire process, from specification through deployment and beyond.
- Partner with Sales and Product during sales cycle to provide quoting and overall project build scope and schedule.
- Partner with API Support post-delivery on any issues and help work concerns to resolution.
- Oversee each customer's adoption, training and rollout to successful deployment
- Develop best practices to build a strong, repeatable practice
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of build outs and implementation.
- Create and maintain client-facing documentation.
- Act as a voice of the customer across the organization.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- 1-2 years experience building and scoping customized workflows.
- Exposure to JSON and Regular Expressions
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience testing and debugging complex workflows
- Experience working with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Elixir, etc.) or DSLs is a huge bonus
- Previous experience working with highly technical products like APIs.
- Very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and enjoys interacting with others. You will be talking to customers daily.
- Driven, independent, and resourceful.
- Highly responsible and self motivated, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
- HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
- In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
- We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
- We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
Content Marketing Manager
Claire is HelloSign’s chief wordsmith—developing all the content for the company blog and website with the Marketing Team. She also works with the Sales Team to create sales decks and other company collateral.
Back to top