Sr. Software Engineer, Salesforce Integration-REMOTE USA
If you have experience working on AppExchange managed packages and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
The HelloSign Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to help us develop our apps, build new product integrations, tools, and frameworks, and support our Salesforce integration efforts. We value a cohesive, collaborative work environment and invite you to learn more about working with us.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Product Management to understand business requirements and help deliver feature sets specific to HelloSign’s integration with Salesforce.
- Write high quality and maintainable code and automated tests, working collaboratively with other team members.
- Proactively consider UX in developing both code and user-facing documentation.
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years experience developing software with 4+ years specifically on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Visualforce, SOQL).
- You have competence working with git.
- You possess a strong focus on quality with the ability and willingness to write automated tests.
- You have previous experience working in small scrum teams and taking ownership of tasks proactively.
- You can maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Bonus Points For:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- 1+ working in an ISV capacity, developing managed packages for and successfully publishing apps to the AppExchange
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are located in downtown San Francisco near the Oracle Ballpark and the 4th and King Caltrain Station. Just over 140 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.
Back to top