Senior Product Designer
If you have a passion for designing intuitive interfaces that make the most daunting of tasks delightful, we want to hear from you! HelloSign is looking for an experienced UX designer to join our Product team. In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our vision to Simplify Work. We’re already well-known for a UX that makes getting documents signed incredibly easy. You are committed to helping us maintain this ease of use while our product evolves and innovative new features are added. Since we’re a company that truly values user experience, this role will have significant impact in crafting the future of the product that our customers love.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the user experience of one of our flagship products. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply high-fidelity detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partner with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable product that customers love to use.
- Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
- Own and manage the design process. As a senior member of the team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Improve and elevate the role of design within the company.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience designing B2B SaaS applications, ideally enterprise
- You have a proven track record of success in building engaging products and can showcase your work.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
- You have a deep understanding of best practices and contemporary design patterns.
- You are a passionate champion for the user but also know how to mesh business considerations into your design goals.
- You have good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- One month in, you will be familiar with the overall product and its strengths, shortcomings, and customer needs, along with some sense of product history (why things are the way they are).
- Three months in, you will have designed and helped ship a handful of features—both new experiences and improvements on existing ones. You will have a reasonable mix of personal, team, and company level goals that you are actively working towards.
- Six months in, you will be championing and managing your own product-improvement initiatives, in addition to your core projects. You will have productive relationships with a variety of collaborators across the team and actively help to drive projects forward.
- One year in, you will have directly contributed to product growth through the features you’ve worked on. You may have also introduced new practices into the product design team that help make design more efficient and enjoyable here, actively helped to increase visibility of our design work outside the company, or successfully made a business case for a redesign effort you want to take on.
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.
Back to top