Senior Product Designer
What You'll Do:
- Lead the user experience of one of our flagship products. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply high-fidelity detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable product that customers love to use.
- Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
- Own the design process. As a senior member of the team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Help improve and elevate the role of design within the company.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience designing web and/or mobile products. Experience in SaaS is a plus!
- You have a proven track record of success in building engaging products and can showcase your work.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
- You have a deep understanding of best practices and contemporary design patterns.
- You are a passionate champion for the user but also know how to mesh business considerations into your design goals.
- You have good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- One month in, you will be familiar with the overall product and its strengths, shortcomings, and customer needs, along with some sense of product history (why things are the way they are).
- Three months in, you will have designed and helped ship a handful of features—both new experiences and improvements on existing ones. You will have a reasonable mix of personal, team, and company level goals that you are actively working towards.
- Six months in, you will be championing and managing your own product-improvement initiatives, in addition to your core projects. You will have productive relationships with a variety of collaborators across the team and actively help to drive projects forward.
- One year in, you will have directly contributed to product growth through the features you’ve worked on. You may have also introduced new practices into the product design team that help make design more efficient and enjoyable here, actively helped to increase visibility of our design work outside the company, or successfully made a business case for a redesign effort you want to take on.
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
It’s Berenice’s responsibility to bring the HelloSign brand to life. communicating with audiences in an engaging and impactful way. She collaborates across teams to keep visual messaging cohesive.
Back to top