The HelloSign Senior Communications Designer will help us tell a compelling story about our brand. At HelloSign, we put design at the forefront of every conversation and decision. You’ll get an opportunity to play a huge role in how the world perceives our brand. You’ll be crafting interesting stories and visuals through a number of different mediums. We’re interested in designers who think strategically about the long term vision, love collaboration, and are eager to learn every step of the way. You’ll play a key role in the direction our brand takes. If this sounds interesting, please send in your portfolio. We’d love to meet you.
What you'll do:
- Embrace HelloSign’s brand and be a key collaborator in developing and innovating our internal and external branding initiatives.
- Be a partner to our Marketing team as well as working with other departments and external collaborators when needed.
- Conceptualize and craft stunning experiences involving web, print, and event design, from start to finish.
- Prototype your designs and present to peers and stakeholders for feedback.
- Spot opportunities proactively to simplify and improve communications across our team and in our interactions with partners.
- Manage complex projects to ensure reliable and timely delivery.
- Partner with product design to ensure consistency between brand and product.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive visual style guide that’s informed by industry best practices.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusivity, and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who you are:
- A creative with a portfolio showcasing beautifully crafted visual design and art direction across all media.
- A strategic thinker, looking to implement solutions that are both creative and scalable.
- Experienced, with 6+ years designing for brand and product.
- Versatile and comfortable producing highly-branded campaign materials as well as lower-fidelity assets for quick and iterative testing.
- A pixel-perfectionist, attentive to details.
- A clear communicator who can defend and articulate design decisions.
- Able to understand and execute our content strategy.
- Motivated to contribute to our design culture and to empower others.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- Motion graphics
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 60,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just under 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. And we continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.