If you are a successful recruiter looking for an opportunity to represent a company you truly believe in and you ache to work with a team that you sincerely look forward to seeing each day, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a talented Contract Recruiter to execute against the company’s growth plan. In this role you will collaborate with your core team, interact with passionate internal clients and their teams, work with cutting edge tools and personally make a massive impact with the leading innovator in the online eSignature space.
- Partner with hiring managers in Sales, Marketing and Customer Operations to develop enticing job descriptions by understanding required skills and background required, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit for the team and company
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively & creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top talentDevelop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships through diligent follow through
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing. Various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS (Lever)
- Extend job offers to selected candidates, working with hiring managers HR and leadership
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanorMake your job & sense of urgency seem easy
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a full life-cycle recruiter
- Ability to build a strong network of professionals
- Must be comfortable building and managing an on-going pipeline of candidates
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques and applicant sourcing and screening
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating with A-player professionals
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Experience recruiting in sales, marketing and other business related roles
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.