As a Sales Engineer, you have detailed technical knowledge of all of our products, and particularly the security and architectural aspects of our platform. You are great at communicating technical details to potential prospects and existing customers. You know how to listen to both what the prospect is and isn’t saying, and know how to position our products appropriately. You also know when it’s appropriate to say our products are the wrong fit for the prospective customers. In this role, you will work hand in hand with sales reps to nurture and close opportunities, and share your learnings with the HelloSign Product team to ensure the product meets the requirements of large-scale deployments. If you love working with technology, prospects and clients, then we want to talk to you.
- Clearly and effectively articulate the unique value of HelloSign’s products to prospects and customers.
- Clearly and effectively articulate the technical architecture, product capabilities and security aspects of our products
- Build and give demos of our products to show how our products fit a prospect’s needs, building custom demos when necessary
- Help build a scalable way to demo our products to help a growing SE team be effective and consistent
- Be able to work seamlessly with account executives to improve likelihood of deal closure
- Provide technical training when appropriate to sales colleagues
- Collect, prioritize and share product feedback from prospects and sales colleagues with the Product team on a regular basis
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Google, Oracle, and custom client integrations
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Strive to make our customers awesome (by ensuring success with our products)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Active listening and consultative selling skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Obvious passion for your work and excellent communication skills
- Technically adept in various B2B enterprise software technologies
- Proven track record in helping to close large, complex deals
- 4 year degree required
- 3+ years’ experience as Sales Engineer at SaaS Company
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar positionDeveloper/programming skills a plus
- Familiarity with project management solutions a plus
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.