If you have a track record of building client relationships and bringing in new business, we want to hear from you. This role will require a great deal of effort, hard work and scrappiness. You will face adversity and rejection. You will also learn a ton about enterprise software sales and have opportunities for advancement. You will have a broad territory, the ability to control your own destiny and have unlimited earning potential.
HelloSign has a growing legion of active users and a vocal group of advocates, some of which stop by our office to get their photo taken with our team (Seriously, this has happened more than once). When people use our product, they love it. We want more people to buy our great product and we’re looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to help us.
- Make 50+ phone calls and 50+ emails to prospective clients each day
- Make outbound calls to customers who are within one of our core vertical markets.
- Possess a deep understanding of HelloSign products and customer needs to ensure we are a good match for them
- Document customer information and populate their information into our CRM database
- Develop qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Previous phone sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Comfortable working with customers and discerning interest in our products
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to see projects through from start to finish
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required
- Experience with Salesforce, not required but preferred
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.