Sales Development Representative
Are you passionate about building client relationships and bringing in new business? If so, we want to hear from you! This role will require a great deal of effort, hard work and scrappiness. You will face adversity and rejection, and will also learn a ton about enterprise software sales and have opportunities for advancement. You will also run a broad territory, the ability to control your own destiny and have unlimited earning potential.
HelloSign has millions of active users and thousands of paying customers. When people use our product, they love it. We want more people to buy our outstanding products and we’re looking for a talented and gritty Sales Development Representative to help us grow.
What You'll Do:
- Make 50+ phone calls and 50+ emails to prospective clients each day
- Make outbound calls to customers who are within one of our core vertical markets
- Possess a deep understanding of HelloSign products and customer needs to ensure we are a good match for them
- Document customer information and populate their information into our CRM database
- Develop qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work
Who You Are:
- Previous phone sales experience required
- Great written and verbal communication skills required
- Comfortable working with customers and discerning interest in our products
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are tenacious with a desire to see projects through from start to finish
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required
- Experience with Salesforce, not required but preferred
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are located in downtown San Francisco near the Oracle Ballpark and the 4th and King Caltrain Station. Just over 140 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.
Back to top