- Perform the functional, regression and sanity testing of the HelloSign/HelloFax/HelloWorks products.
- Document test cases in TestRail to capture the user story requirements,Test new API features using any tool that you are comfortable with (SOAP UI, PostMan, RestClient etc.)
- Work alongside developers, QA engineers, and product managers in a 3-week release cycle and follow an Agile development process
- Document bugs in JIRA as needed.
- Participate in bug triage meetings.
- Participate in daily stand ups.
- Experience: 3-5 years in Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance for a web-based product.
- Experience with and passion for documenting the right set of manual test cases that capture the requirements thoroughly, using any Test Management Tool.
- Familiarity with Selenium Webdriver using Java, Jenkins, GIT, IDEs (Eclipse/JBoss) and RESTful APIs.
- Flexibility: Sometimes, you might have to wear multiple hats in a day - from manual testing to helping in regression/sanity testing during releases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile approaches.
- BS/MS in Computer Science preferred.
- HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
- In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
- We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
- We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
Content Marketing Manager
Claire is HelloSign’s chief wordsmith—developing all the content for the company blog and website with the Marketing Team. She also works with the Sales Team to create sales decks and other company collateral.
Back to top