If you are extreme in your attention to detail and take pride in improving the quality of software, we want to hear from you. HelloSign is hiring a detail oriented Automation QA Engineer with an outstanding attitude to join our team and rock the quality of our eSignature platform. The ideal person will have 3-5 years experience as a Java Developer or Automation QA Engineer and will be comfortable with Selenium Webdriver, Java, API test cases and manual testing. This role is key to building out an effective QA function so we can scale. We look forward to your contribution.
- Automate the functional, regression and sanity test cases using Webdriver/Java, Jenkins.
- Test API features using any tool that you are comfortable with (SOAP UI, PostMan, RestClient etc.)
- Ensure the automated tests will run successfully on multiple browsers/OS.
- Help out other QA engineers with manual testing as needed.
- Work alongside developers, QA analysts, and product managers in a 3-week release cycle and follow an Agile development process
- Document bugs in JIRA as needed.
- Perform Regression and Sanity Testing for every release cycle.
- Participate in daily stand ups.
- Experience: 3-5 years in Java Development or Quality Engineering (Webdriver/Java) for a web-based product.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver using Java, Jenkins, GIT, IDEs (Eclipse/JBoss) and RESTful APIs.
- Self-motivated: We absolutely value self-motivation. This not only helps you grow but helps us grow as well. In other words, we are there to support and encourage you but the true motivation should come from within you.
- Flexibility: Sometimes you might have to wear multiple hats in a day - from manual testing to helping in regression/sanity testing during releases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile approaches.
- BS/MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with Sauce labs is a bonus
- Experience with ORM tools (Hibernate etc.) is an extra bonus.
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.