HelloSign Senior Product Marketing Manager - Salesforce
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
This role will focus on HelloSign for Salesforce, our eSignature integration designed specially for Salesforce users. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for HelloSign for Salesforce, you will own "the story" of the product, and why it matters to the world. Crafting messaging, building content, being a technical subject matter expert and acting as the voice of the Salesforce user will be critical to this role.
- Product Positioning and Messaging - Craft product naming, messaging and positioning documents that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, Web copy, solution briefs, presentations and press releases.
- Thought Partner to Product Management - Serve as a key partner to the product management and engineering teams, helping them craft, define and modify our roadmap based on both customer and market activity
- Salesforce Advocacy and Marketing - Work closely with our Salesforce channel and sales teams to evangelize the HelloSign for Salesforce integration within Salesforce's internal sales team
- Product Content Creation - Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for outbound programs. Ensure product narratives resonate with your customer and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Competitive & Market intelligence - Be an authority on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; build personas; understand segmentations; be an expert on your competition and how to beat them.
- Sales enablement - Communicate the value of HelloSign products to sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Thought leadership & advocacy- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly on the company's blog and other social media outlets. Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how our products solve real problem sets.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- You have 5-7 years of relevant product marketing or product management experience, with experience marketing B2B SaaS or technology products.
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting and evangelizing products sold on the Salesforce AppExchange or another key ISV.
- You have worked with technical products and can effectively communicate with technical audiences, stakeholders and customers.
- You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Self-starter: should have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- You have the ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases; collect and use customer insights using both qualitative and quantitative methods to drive strategic decisions.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field; technical degree a plus.
- Travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That's why we're dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform - which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions - to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top