HelloSign Lead Software Engineer
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking outside the box and have a real passion for building something users love, we want to hear from you.
Our customer base of 80,000 (and growing!) businesses already love us, and now we're thinking even bigger. In our push towards enterprise, we're looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team.
At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to your extraordinary technical skills, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Strive for technical perfection and drive architectural and design review discussions.
- Be comfortable leading mid/large projects from inception to delivery.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to drive long term strategic projects and OKRs.
- Actively mentor peers across engineering.
- Be an active ambassador at technical forums for the HelloSign engineering team.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work.
- You have 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- You are an expert PHP developer with full stack experience.
- You have working experience in JS frameworks like React/Angular.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in small, focused scrum teams.
- You are a strong advocate of best practices and high quality code.
- You have proven experience working on high volume SQL/NoSQL data stores.
- You have good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That's why we're dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform - which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions - to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
It’s Berenice’s responsibility to bring the HelloSign brand to life. communicating with audiences in an engaging and impactful way. She collaborates across teams to keep visual messaging cohesive.
Back to top