What you'll do:
- Drive the development of our web application and APIs.
- Drive and define system architecture and solutions.
- Act as the liaison between support and product to drive deliverables.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of high performing engineers.
- Successfully define and implement technical standards for quality, maintainability, scalability, availability and security.
- Collaborate on software development schedules for features and releases.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- Apply good judgment and maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
Who you are:
- You can show solid career progression, starting out as an Individual Contributor and rocketing to a Manager.
- You have 2+ years of people management experience or technical lead experience.
- Deep understanding of web design and the ability to contribute to technical discussions.
- Proven success managing a highly engaged engineering and QA team.
- Excellent recruiting capabilities.
- Have a deep understanding of collaboration with stakeholders and ability to drive decisions and strategy.
- Prior experience with PHP and AWS is preferred, not necessary.
- You have an ability to get things done quickly and efficiently in this start- up environment.
- Prior experience working in a CI/CD driven environment.
Our engineering team:
- Our team of engineers is friendly, curious, driven, and highly collaborative.
- We support one another and regularly hold code reviews to facilitate learning and reduce friction during our 3-week releases.
- We strive for clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Our engineers also work closely with other teams in the company, including creative, product, and customer support.
- The entire company works together at our open office in downtown San Francisco.
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just over 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.
Back to top