What you'll do:
- Drive the development of our web application and APIs.
- Drive and define system architecture and solutions.
- Act as the liaison between support and product to drive deliverables.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of high performing engineers.
- Successfully define and implement technical standards for quality, maintainability, scalability, availability and security.
- Collaborate on software development schedules for features and releases.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture.
- We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- Apply good judgment and maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
Who you are:
- You can show solid career progression, starting out as an Individual Contributor and rocketing to a Manager.
- You have 2+ years of people management experience.
- Deep understanding of web design and the ability to contribute to technical discussions.
- Proven success managing a highly engaged engineering and QA team.
- Excellent recruiting capabilities.Have a deep understanding of collaboration with stakeholders and ability to drive decisions and strategy.
- Prior experience with PHP and AWS is preferred, not necessary.
- You have an ability to get things done quickly and efficiently in this start- up environment.
- Prior experience working in a CI/CD driven environment.
Our engineering team:
- Our team of engineers is friendly, curious, driven, and highly collaborative.
- We support one another and regularly hold code reviews to facilitate learning and reduce friction during our 3-week releases.
- We strive for clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Our engineers also work closely with other teams in the company, including creative, product, and customer support.
- The entire company works together at our open office in downtown San Francisco.
Meet Some of HelloSign's Employees
It’s Berenice’s responsibility to bring the HelloSign brand to life. communicating with audiences in an engaging and impactful way. She collaborates across teams to keep visual messaging cohesive.
Back to top