If you are passionate about making customers succeed, we want to hear from you. HelloSign is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Operations Team. We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Customer Success Manager that will take the relationships to the next level. In this role you will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and many others to help orchestrate and drive success for our customers. Not only will you be a key member of the Customer Success team, but you will also be an owner of driving the Customer Success mindset company-wide.
When applying, please include a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great fit, what makes you passionate about helping your customers succeed, and what super power you’d want if you could chose any super power.
- Own customer relationship from onboarding, training, user-adoption, to renewal.
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Act as technical leader with your account base following up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors.
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships.
- Conduct any required quarterly business reviews with strategic customers.
- Act as a voice of the customer across the organization.
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and upsell opportunities with account base.
- Collects, analyze and then use data to make the customers’ experience with the company as seamless as possible.
- Manage customers across all of our products: HelloSign, HelloSign API, and HelloWorks.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- Previous experience working with highly technical products like APIs.
- Very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and enjoys interacting with others.
- 2 years working in Customer Success in the SaaS industry - You understand the complexities of the SaaS world and how to keep our customers happy!
- Proven experience in churn reduction - How have you reduced churn in your customer portfolio? What strategies worked for you and drove success for your customers?
- Familiarity with Totango or similar Customer Success software is a plus
- Driven, independent, and resourceful.
- Highly responsible and self motivated, with exceptional attention to detail.
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.