If you are passionate about making customers succeed, we want to hear from you. HelloSign is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Operations Team. We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a CSM that will take the relationships to the next level. In this role you will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and many others to help orchestrate and drive success for our customers. Not only will you be a key member of the Customer Success team, but you will also be an owner of driving the Customer Success mindset company-wide.
When applying, please include a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be an excellent fit, what makes you passionate about helping your customers succeed, and what super power you’d want if you could choose any super power.
What You'll Do:
- Own customer relationship from onboarding, training, user-adoption, to renewal.
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Act as technical leader with your account base following up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors.
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships.
- Conduct any required quarterly business reviews with strategic customers.
- Act as a voice of the customer across the organization.
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and upsell opportunities with account base.
- Collects, analyze and then use data to make the customers’ experience with the company as smooth as possible.
- Manage customers across all of our products: HelloSign, HelloSign API, and HelloWorks.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open-ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- Previous experience working with highly technical products like APIs.
- Very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and enjoys interacting with others.
- 2 years working in Customer Success in the SaaS industry - You understand the complexities of the SaaS world and how to make customers successful.
- Track record of churn reduction - How have you reduced churn in your customer portfolio? What strategies worked for you and drove success for your customers?
- Familiarity with Totango or similar Customer Success software is a plus
- You are driven, independent, and scrappy.
- Highly responsible and self-motivated, with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 60,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just under 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. And we continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.