If you are a successful recruiter looking for an opportunity to represent a company you truly believe in and you ache to work with a team that you sincerely look forward to seeing each day, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a talented Recruiter to execute against the company’s growth plan. In this role you will collaborate with your core team, interact with passionate internal clients and their teams, work with cutting edge tools and personally make a massive impact with the leading innovator in the online eSignature space.
- Partner with hiring managers in Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Operations to act as a talent advisor
- Develop hiring plans and hiring best practices and advise on talent pools
- Write new job descriptions by understanding the skills/background required and the impact of the role and the ideal fit for the team and company
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively & creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and hiring manager relationships through diligent follow through
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing; drive and own a world-class recruiting process from beginning to end and constantly look to improve it as we scale
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Obsess about the candidate experience and make sure that candidates walk away as a raving fan of Hellosign regardless of our hiring decision
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a full life-cycle recruiter
- Ability to build a strong network of professionals
- Must be comfortable building and managing an on-going pipeline of candidates
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques and applicant sourcing and screening
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating with A-player professionals
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Experience recruiting in sales, marketing and other business related roles
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a mission to Simplify Work.
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Currently at 80 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and the 2017 Healthy Mothers Workplace Award. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
What We Value:
We're a fun and driven group, dedicated to meaningful work. HelloSign's core values are our not-so-secret weapons. They're posted in every conference room, right next to our whiteboards, so we can use them in real time. They surfaced directly from our team! Our values guide our decision-making and how we work together everyday, so we all collectively own building a culture that we thrive in.
Make Our Users & Team Awesome
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.