Cloud Systems Administrator
HelloSign is entirely Apple and cloud based. We pride ourselves with being leaders in the IT space. If you are passionate about cutting edge IT and love systems administration, come join our fast growing startup!
We’re expanding the IT team and looking for a dedicated Cloud Systems Administrator at HelloSign. You’ll work alongside the IT Manager as you build out this function. The Cloud Systems Administrator will be responsible for administering, supporting and training end users on the various HelloSign cloud-based SaaS applications.
What you'll do:
- Administration and maintenance of IT SaaS applications
- Support users of the IT owned applications
- Ensure compliance related controls for IT applications are maintained
- Document and maintain processes/procedures for IT applications
- End-user training and support for IT applications
- Work with applications such as: G Suite, Okta, JAMF Pro, JIRA/Confluence, Zoom, Meraki, Expensify, OpsGenie, SumoLogic, Cisco Umbrella, LastPass, ZenDesk, Salesforce, Etc.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusivity, and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in a System Admin role
- Must have experience with: Okta, JAMF Pro, G Suite, JIRA/Confluence
- Must have previous macOS experience
- Must have previous systems administration experience
- Ability to manage procurement and vendor relationships
- Ability to provide end-user training for IT applications
- Ability to identify areas of improvement for more efficient processes
- Ability to partner with users of critical business applications
- Ability to ensure seamless provisioning of IT Applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of DEP and MDM a plus
- JAMF Pro Certification a plus
- Previous experience with; Meraki, 8x8, Salesforce, ZenDesk, Zoom
- Experience with A/V systems
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just over 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.
Back to top