If you are a motivated, goal driven Sales Professional and you’ve had experience closing large enterprise sized customers, we’d love to hear from you. We want more people to buy our great product and we’re looking for a talented Account Executive to help us. As a Account Executive on the team, you will work closely with the Director of Sales, the Sales Development team and Marketing to target key customers and close deals.
HelloSign has a growing legion of active users and a vocal group of advocates, some of which stop by our office to get their photo taken with our team (Seriously, this has happened more than once). When people use our product, they love it. We want more people to buy our great product and we’re looking for a talented Account Executive to help us.
- Close enterprise customers to achieve and exceed quota You will build relationships with internal stakeholders across the business.
- You will be joining a team of successful sales reps and you will be tasked with landing larger API customers as we continue to increase ACV.
- Establish strong business relationships with potential customers
- Gain a deep understanding of HelloSign products and customer needs to ensure we are a good match for them
- Help us exponentially increase our customer base
- Consistent track record of overachieving sales quota in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Strong customer references
- 3-5 years experience in Enterprise or SaaS sales
- Previous training and experience with sales methodology
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required
- BA/BS degree preferred
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.