Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets - at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire a Senior Growth Associate (public sector) who will be responsible for executing a growth and expansion strategy across the public sector using Helium's suite of products.
Sales & Business Development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Public Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Report and monitor performance against set targets. Implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments of the Health Public Sector.
- Plan and prepare for meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client's expectation and objectives
- Develop and respond to RFPs, Pre-Qualification, Bidding and formal presentations. Manage tender process and deadlines and ensure they are in alignment with the frameworks given by the customers.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Monitor relationships with members of the client teams who influence purchasing decisions, report to the Growth Manager / Head Growth on stakeholder issues.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Manage customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Maintain current and accurate database of all ongoing Tenders and Bids and report back to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance regarding the identification, management and mitigation of risks and opportunities.
- Comply to the governance and approval process in accordance with Company policies and procedures on Public Sector Customers.
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team's development of growth strategies. Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years' sales / business development experience / consulting.
- Knowledge of the Public Sector with a broad industry network of high-level contacts is an added advantage.
- Experience selling enterprise software a plus, experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions an added advantage.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Very good presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable