Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets - at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are looking to hire Growth Managers for our Lagos and Abuja team respectively who will be responsible for executing a growth and expansion strategy across the private sector using Helium's suite of products.
Sales & Business Development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Private Sector in order to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement tactical measures to increase target sales across assigned segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Deliver proposals and presentations to new and existing customers towards creating new business opportunities that will boost company revenue; presenting the product clearly and convincingly to stakeholders, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer's needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients in the Private Sector markets to boost business development activities.
- Work with designed guidelines and framework for capturing the customer's requirement to ensure that the appropriate solution for the customer is consistently presented.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering via telephone and various online media.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need. Address any questions or issues customers may have.
- Track and document calls and sales; keeping an updated customer database and updating client records accordingly.
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team's development of growth strategies.
- Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- Minimum 4-5 years' sales / accounts management experience exceeding growth targets.
- Network in the healthcare sector in Abuja (Northern region) and Lagos (healthcare providers specifically) is an added advantage.
- Experience in selling enterprise software; specific experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Medical or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable