Senior Project Architect (Healthcare)
Responsible for the design and technical systems for healthcare projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Responsible to lead discipline project team members or key areas of project development as assigned.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports when assigned as a discipline team leader.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Produce and coordinate quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and licensure preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum seven years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Meet Some of HED's Employees
Project Manager, K12 Studio
Scott specializes in architectural design for schools. He has successfully led projects like a six-year overhaul of a high school that involved almost the entire K12 Studio.
Healthcare Studio Leader
Tim serves as a thought leader for the healthcare component of HED, seeking new projects, preparing proposals, attending industry conferences, and providing studio leadership. He also collaborates with other offices to ensure that company goals are aligned across the board.
Back to top