Senior Project Architect
HED is seeking a Senior Project Architect in our San Francisco office. If you have a passion for Architecture & Design and would like to work with a talented team of professionals on some landmark projects in the San Francisco Bay Area, this may be the role for you. In addition to great people, we offer an excellent work environment and are conveniently located near BART, bus and train stations, freeways, and other public transport stops in downtown San Francisco.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Schematic design and design development
- Assisting with construction documents and construction administration
- Research of materials and products for projects
- Participation in project meetings
- Other project related tasks assigned by discipline leaders
Responsible for the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Responsible to lead discipline project team members or key areas of project development as assigned.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports when assigned as a discipline team leader.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Produce and coordinate quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
S KILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and licensure preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Back to top