The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for developing and carrying out a recruiting strategy to source candidates. Additionally, this position will maintain and report upon acquisition and retention metrics, and manage employment sponsorship and referral processes. Reporting to the Corporate HR Leader, the Recruiting manager will also support firmwide initiatives, as requested, and will conduct employment related training sessions.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Use the ATS system to manage candidate information and provide reporting
- Administering appropriate company assessments, when applicable
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and/or local HR generalists
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Manage the employment related visa process
- Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with third party sourcing entities, colleges, and industry associations
- Complete timely reports on employment activity
- Assist with corporate initiatives
- Analyze employment related data and provide recommendations for improvements
- Conduct training related to talent acquisition, employment retention, and other HR initiatives.
- May assist HR Generalist with various tasks including onboarding, conducting exit interviews on terminating employees, posting new hire and other employment related information on intranet\ALVIN
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience, in Human Resources or related field, preferred.
- Minimum of five year's' Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Working knowledge of federal and applicable state employment laws.
- Nationally or state recognized certification or educational certificate in Human Resources, preferred.
- Good written and verbal communications skills required.
- Must be very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Computer literacy with word processing, spreadsheet, ATS, Employee Self Service, and HRMS software.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Capable of traveling to and from office locations, recruiting and college sites.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities
- Moderate travel as needed
Meet Some of HED's Employees
Project Manager, K12 Studio
Scott specializes in architectural design for schools. He has successfully led projects like a six-year overhaul of a high school that involved almost the entire K12 Studio.
Healthcare Studio Leader
Tim serves as a thought leader for the healthcare component of HED, seeking new projects, preparing proposals, attending industry conferences, and providing studio leadership. He also collaborates with other offices to ensure that company goals are aligned across the board.
Back to top