Responsibilities include programming and planning of multi-functional laboratory facilities.
- Meet with user groups to determine technical requirements of proposed laboratory spaces.
- Prepare written program documents as required for sign-off by user groups and owners.
- Develop alternative design proposals based on user requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating project team members or key areas of project development as assigned to design and document best-of-class laboratory facilities.
- Conduct and document required code research for laboratory portions of projects in coordination with Technical Architecture Discipline Leader.
- In conjunction with Project Architect, interface as required with other disciplines or outside consultants.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration as directed by and in conjunction with Project Architect.
- Work with other staff across HED’s national offices to help coordinate efforts towards advancing the world of laboratory facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Architecture Discipline Leader.