Junior Electrical Engineer
Primary responsibilities include providing junior level support during the development of the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• LEED Accredited preferred.
• Minimum two years' experience in the A/E industry preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Revit skills required.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
• Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
• Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Meet Some of HED's Employees
Project Manager, K12 Studio
Scott specializes in architectural design for schools. He has successfully led projects like a six-year overhaul of a high school that involved almost the entire K12 Studio.
Healthcare Studio Leader
Tim serves as a thought leader for the healthcare component of HED, seeking new projects, preparing proposals, attending industry conferences, and providing studio leadership. He also collaborates with other offices to ensure that company goals are aligned across the board.
Back to top