Supports the design team leader in planning and production of design documents at all phases of design.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Prepares or assists of preparation of design models for evaluation, analysis and presentation of designs for complex technical projects.
- Assists with coordination of other disciplines.
- Coordinates with design technology group to initiate and maintain Revit model(s) for the life of the design process from concept through construction administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and licensure preferred.
- L EED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Revit experience required. AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Rhino or other 3D modeling software a plus.
- Interest in healthcare, higher education, and science and technology building types.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Back to top