HED is seeking an Intermediate Architect in our San Francisco office. If you have a passion for Architecture & Design and would like to work with a talented team of professionals on some landmark projects in the San Francisco Bay Area, this may be the role for you. In addition to great people, we offer an excellent work environment and are conveniently located near BART, bus and train stations, freeways, and other public transport stops in downtown San Francisco.
The role would provide support during the development of design and technical systems for healthcare and/or higher education projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the project team leader.
- Support the discipline team leader in the documentation process.
- Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
- Support material and product research for projects.
- Attend project meetings when requested.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the discipline team leader.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Back to top