Electrical Engineering Designer
The Electrical Engineering Designer will provide support during the development of the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing design and/or engineering duties as directed by the Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Supporting the Project Discipline Team Leader in the documentation process.
- Performing Revit and/or AutoCAD drafting assignments.
- Prepare lighting photometric calculation and branch circuiting and load calculations.
- Assisting with gathering on-site data under leadership from Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Preparing drawing layout and format utilizing HED style guides and manuals.
- Developing project details under Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Performing related duties as required under leadership from Project Discipline Team Leader, designated Team Member, or Supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT preferred.
- SKM preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft based Office suite) required,
- CADD / Revit experience greatly preferred.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client and project meetings.
- Ability to access project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Back to top