Technical Account Manager, Platform Strategy and Operations
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The primary objective for the Technical Account Manager is to provide experienced oversight and guidance to every assigned project. A strong candidate for the Technical Account Manager role will have enough experience to understand larger team objectives while still being hands on. This role is the transitional step between development and client services. As someone who will review code, you’ll play a key role in ensuring the success of advertising campaigns as well as being the in-house expert on custom ad solutions. You’ll report directly to the Associate Director of Ad Operations at Hearts & Science.
- Provide solutions and timelines to internal sales, marketing and client service teams
- Work closely with ad product, operations and tech teams to successfully execute campaigns
- Create, communicate and enforce best practices for custom advertising solutions
- Review and troubleshoot custom advertising execution prior to launch to ensure for a successful campaign
- Oversee project workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Constantly evaluate process and products to standardized the more frequent custom requests
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3+ years of experience in a technical account management role at a digital or integrated media agency or publisher.
- Basic understanding of advertising code, preferably in a creative agency, publisher or ad tech firm
- Ability to read and react quickly to problems with tactical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively manage expectations of campaign stakeholders
- Strong web debugging skills (e.g., Charles, Web Inspector)
- Enthusiasm for your work and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top