Supervisor, SEO (New York-XZ182, #135)
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation. The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Supervisor, Search Engine Optimization. This is not an all-inclusive list.
The SEO Supervisor will create comprehensive online marketing strategies based on our client's goals and needs. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to our SEO strategy knowledge base as a subject matter expert and execute against large-scale campaigns with guidance, working within interdisciplinary teams.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and consult ont SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives
Assist client teams in developing SEO strategies and programs that meet client business goals
- Conduct Natural Search Research
- Create client-bound research and execution documents
- Research and consult on linking strategies
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports per client's business specs
- Conduct and comnsult on multiple page-level optimizations per client's business needs
- Identify SEO opportunities on websites of Fortune 100 companies
- Collaborating with client's technical group in order to implement proposed recommendations
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- 5-7+ years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO (search engine optimization) either in-house or agency environments
- Possess a BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related discipline
- Have a passion for connecting queries to content, and a commitment to making sure the client's relevant content is found by those who are looking for it
- Have experience as a SEO copywriter with an understanding of how to write for both users and search engines at once
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of leading Web Analytics and SEO tools
- Have a proven record of page placement and website optimization
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Hearts & Science offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, typically summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Hearts & Science, an agency within the Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
At Hearts & Science and Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top