Supervisor, Programmatic Trading (XN250-183)
Hearts & Science is seeking a Supervisor, Programmatic Trading with exceptional quantitative and analytic skills to oversee yield management for Hearts & Science's programmatic buying practice. In this critical role, the Programmatic Investment Supervisor will design, launch, and manage campaigns using varying demand-side platforms and bidding tools.
The Supervisor, Programmatic Trading will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements on the front-end, manage optimization within and across campaigns to meet client objectives, and translate the resulting performance and insights back out to internal stakeholders.
A Supervisor, Programmatic Trading should not only have strong analytic skills but excellent communication and leadership skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience.
- Oversee and direct the day to day operations of a team of programmatic strategists and buyers.
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of demand-side platforms
- Collaborate with Ad Operations team to ensure tight coordination of campaign setup, adjustments and optimization performance is efficient and effective
- Work with Sales team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis for each campaign
- Work with internal Operations and Product Technology teams to design and implement new capabilities (e.g., new supply & data sources, new media measurement techniques, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise to media teams and clients, including weekly Sales and Operations team meetings
- 3+ years of experience and expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side (DSP) such as The Trade Desk in a media agency setting
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
- Successful track record of effectively manaing costs while exceeding performance and viewability goals
- Strong knowledge and working proficiency with platforms/including:
- 3rd party verification tools (incl. DoubleVerify, ComScore, IAS, Moat, etc)
- MS Excel and familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools
- Data visualization tools, including Datorama and Tableau
Hearts & Science offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, typically summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, an agency within the Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science and Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top