Supervisor, Programmatic Investment
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
Hearts & Science is seeking a Programmatic Buying and Optimization Supervisor with exceptional quantitative and analytic skills to oversee yield management for Hearts & Science’s programmatic buying practice. In this critical role, the Programmatic Investment Supervisor will design, launch, and manage campaigns using varying demand-side platforms and bidding tools.
The Programmatic Investment Supervisor will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements on the front-end, manage optimization within and across campaigns to meet client objectives, and translate the resulting performance and insights back out to internal stakeholders.
A Programmatic Supervisor should not only have strong analytic skills but excellent communication and leadership skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience.
- Oversee and direct the day to day operations of a team of programmatic strategists and buyers.
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of demand-side platforms
- Work side by side with Ad Operations team to ensure tight coordination of campaign setup, adjustments and optimization performance is efficient and effective
- Work with Sales team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis for each campaign
- Work with internal Operations and Product Technology teams to design and implement new capabilities (e.g., new supply & data sources, new media measurement techniques, etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise to media teams and clients, including weekly Sales and Operations team meetings
- 3-4 years of experience and expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms
- Experience managing media teams and client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required (Quantitative discipline preferred e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.). Advanced degree (MA or PhD) desired but not required
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Able to effectively manage costs while exceeding performance and viewability goals
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools
- Working knowledge of 3rd party verification tools, including DoubleVerify, ComScore, IAS, Moat, etc.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools, including Datorama and Tableau
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top