Supervisor, Out of Home Investment
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
We are a marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The OOH Investment Supervisor manages the media spend and negotiations across Hearts & Science. The Supervisor is responsible for negotiating, managing and executing media buys associated with one or more assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media, technology, analytics and internal teams as well as media and technology publishers
- Lead media teams on the media planning/investment process
- Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships interdepartmentally as well as those outside the team
- Integrate within the integrated media planning teams to help centrally manage negotiations/rate tracking/planning costs/benchmarking/ budget management of assigned account(s)
- Meet with vendors on an ongoing basis and provide updates and/or recommendations
- Keep current on cross-channel media innovations, ad models, and technologies
- Investigate, interpret, understand, and provide marketplace condition updates
- Establish investment best practices (intelligence/arbitrage), spend trends (video, display, mobile, etc.), benchmarking, and set market
- Maintain strong media and technology vendor relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4+ years of experience in integrated media investment and buying.
- Thorough understanding of the media landscape and fast-moving digital and broadcast video trends
- Strong quantitative and analytical/results-oriented skills
- Solid negotiation skills and tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Advanced proficiency in Excel with intermediate PowerPoint and Word skills
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top