Supervisor, Marketing Science (XZ200-404)
At Hearts & Science, we are providing our clients powerful and innovative media strategies, along with big ideas that are driven by insights.
Hearts & Science's Marketing Science practice is at the forefront of this process, helping to uncover these insights via sophisticated data analysis.
As a Supervisor at Hearts & Science's Marketing Science team, you will lead a team of analysts across a high-profile client. You will work closely with the Marketing Science Directors to manage resources, implement process improvements and provide mentorship within a tight knit account team consisting of analysts, media planners and strategists as they work to analyze data and deliver valuable and relevant insights. Through data-driven insights, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of a client's marketing strategy.
- ●Participating in the measurement plan and learning agenda development
- ●Anticipating client's needs and proactively developing solutions to address them
- ●Ensuring timely follow through on all scheduled and ad hoc deliverables
- ●Generating and communicating clear, compelling and actionable insights; constructing insightful narratives through sophisticated analytic techniques
- ●Recommending and implementing research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process
- ●Defining and sizing audiences
- ●Identifying opportunities to continuously improve processes
- ●Leading, mentoring and training analysts
- ●Presenting reports, POVs and other materials to clients on a regular basis over the phone and in person
- ●4-6 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field
- ●A passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- ●Excellent communication and presentation skills
- ●Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- ●Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- ●Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
- ●Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies and research techniques (how they work, and how to troubleshoot)
- ●Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive & prescriptive analytics)
- ●Ability to set individual goals for analysts and measuring individual success / performance
Desired Technical Skills
These technical skills are listed to give you a general idea about the tools and techniques we use. The tools and techniques you will be using in your specialization unit will be a subset of the below.
- ●Experience / familiarity in SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytics software packages
- ●Experience/ familiarity in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- ●Experience / familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL
- ●Experience / familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (Gfk, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
- ●Experience / familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research
- ●Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiates us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science, we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top