Strategist, Social Media
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world. As a member on the Social Investment team, the Strategy will support the team to develop, implement and maintain social campaigns. The positions will be involved with the development of strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of social marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals. A successful candidate will have great attention to detail, a team player, while bringing value to our clients. Opportunity to work on an integrated media, creative and analytics team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to support Social strategy across a multitude of publishers, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Ability to work closely with Social PMDs and provide clear direction as well as tell a cohesive reporting story to provide client insights.
- Very strong in Excel for day to day tasks, including pivot tablels, v-lookups, sumifs, etc. needed for daily reporting and other ad-hoc requests.
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in biddable or paid media at an agency or in-house.
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top