Specialist, Budget Management
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
Hearts & Science is looking for a Budget Project Manager. This is a position which oversees and coordinates all aspects of client budget management.
Position Responsibilities: This position acts as the relationship and account manager for all financially related client matters.
- Be responsible for all activities related to client budget project management from the point of receipt of the client’s approval to spend at the front-end to the compilation and presentation of the budget report and review accounts receivable on the back-end.
- Provide core support, as well as, overall supervision of the budget project management workflow.
- Develop and implement sound business management policies and practices within the Client Budget Management Group leading to the efficient and effective operations of the Group and the budget management process specifically.
- Establish and nurture strong client relationships, serving as the primary contact for all client budget management deliverables and troubleshooting as needed to meet client expectations.
- Monitor and train staff involved in the various billing processes to ensure compliance of contractual obligations in the delivery of client services.
- Serve as a liaison between the Client Budget Management Group and the Client Team(s). Also serve as the primary liaison between agency and the client for budget management issues.
- Act as the dedicated single point of contact for all aspects of client billings for the Group Account Director and other members of the Client Service Team and key client personnel.
- Review of all media purchases
- Track discrepancies
- Review and analyze accounts payable
- Attend periodic internal client-related or departmental meetings
- Be responsible for presentation of the Budget Report to client(s)
Position Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have prior client management experience as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business required, with a major in accounting or finance
- 2+ years’ work experience with hands on budget management experience, preferably within the media industry
- Prior client management experience preferred.
- Must be a team player, be bright, a quick learner, and good problem solver.
- Proficiency utilizing Donovan Data System, Brand FX System preferred with superior Excel skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a fast paced, client service environment; a high sense of urgency, a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of media types, especially digital.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, is proactive, detail oriented, and must possess outstanding follow-through skills.
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top