Senior Account Manager, Platform Operations
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
This candidate will be responsible for managing online/digital ad operations and technology activation for a major Hearts & Science integrated media client.
Areas of focus will be managing brand and acquisition focused web media campaigns. Managing brand and/or direct response campaigns, rich media and broadband video will be a central responsibility of this position, in addition to managing traditional web advertising. As such, the candidate will at times be responsible for any/all of the following:
- Managing 4th party tracking set-up (Unicast, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Pointroll, etc.)
- Developing post-click tracking solutions for acquisition measurement using current agency 3rd party adserver
- Ensuring proper set-up of click-through URLs, alt text tags
- Managing flash, jpeg/gif and click-command tags for site-served campaigns
- Responsible for helping reviewing 3rd party adserver invoicing for monthly client payments.
- Active participant in up-front media campaign discussions regarding Ops issues (3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Using that knowledge and an understanding of campaign requirements decides which vendor to grant the business to.
- Responsible for all up-front communication with 3rd party Adserving vendor regarding schedule and costs issues.
- Schedules all QA, ensures QA is being conducted in a timely manner and manages QA resources
- Act as first line of issue escalation; manage the resolution of issues as they arise (pre and post live) such as discrepancy between reporting systems and creative malfunctions
- Setting up process and data management needs with Media and Analytics teams
- Managing jr/associate level traffickers on the account
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years of experience in an account management or ad operations role at a media agency or publisher.
- Proficiency with Ad serving platforms such as DFA, Atlas DMT or Mediamind (at least three years of ongoing campaign set-up, trafficking, and reporting).
- A working knowledge of the other related media tools system such as verification (media and audience), DSP, DMP, Attribution, and the other related technologies and Macromedia Flash and Photoshop is also preferred.
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top